Prof. Dr. Ju Chen
Ju Chen, PhD.
Professor of Medicine
AHA Endowed Chair
Director of Basic Cardiac Research
School of Medicine
UC San Diego
Read full bio >
About the Lab
My lab is interested in understanding the molecular basis of cardiac and skeletal myopathy. We are also studying a number of signaling pathways underlying cardiac hypertrophy and heart failure.
More about our research >
Follow us on twitter:
- October 2016: IP3 receptors regulate vascular smooth muscle contractility and hypertension - a new manuscript at 'JCI Insight'. More information here.
- October 2016: Investigating the role of PPARgamma for cardiac hypertrophy in a new manuscript at 'JCI Insight'. More information here.
- August 2016: Julius Bogomolovas receives an Marie Curie Individual fellowship.
- August 2016: Publishing an article on Kindlin-2 functions here.
- June 2016: Contributing to an article on Ankrd1 functions. More information here.
- June 2016: Contributing to an article on Tbx20 functions. More information here.